Valuations for Auction Sale:
We are pleased to offer free auction valuations for items brought into our Valuations Office on Ryhall Road in Stamford:
- Please Contact Us to book an appointment during most weekdays when we are open.
- Private appointments also available on other days.
- We hold a Late Night Valuation every month, for the next one visit our Calendar page.
During your Valuation one of our experienced Valuers will be able to tell you more about your items and give you a good idea as to value and probable auction estimates..
- Batemans have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding pre sale estimates.
- Clear and competitive selling fees - there are no hidden costs unlike many other auctioneers.
We will explain what it costs to sell with Batemans (you can also see our Selling page for full details) and will offer good advice whether your items are worth offering for sale or not.
- 20 years experience auctioning in Stamford, including 10 years using online bidding systems.
- Batemans has sold over £13 million worth of jewellery, art, antiques and collectables.
We will most often consign items then and there so you don't have to make another visit to us unless you require time to think about our suggested auction estimate. Selling at auction is extremely convenient but not the fastest or cheapest way of selling - we may suggest alternatives to auction to you if we think it is appropriate.
We can also arrange a private appointment at our offices or at your own home for larger quantities of items, special collections, or for anything of more significant value.
Collection and delivery of goods for consignment to auction can be arranged using our own transport.
Valuations can also be requested via email by sending attached images and descriptions to email@example.com or by using the image upload feature on our Contact Us page. Please note that due to the large number of valuation requests we receive it may take a week or more to receive a reply via email but of course we will get back in touch as soon as we are able in each case.
Contact our Valuations Office on 01780 766466 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Valuations for Probate / Inheritance Tax:
Please visit our Probate Valuations page.
Valuations for Insurance:
Please visit our Insurance Valuations page.
Valuations Days and Events:
Please visit our Valuation Days page.